I have conducted the following research studies in Italy, Canada and in the UK:
- Violence against Women. Propensity of abusiveness and perception of violence in males belonging to diverse ethnic-groups (Canada).
- Doing well with Depression. Guided Self Help for Mild to Moderate Psychosocial Problems in Primary Care (UK).
- A comparison between Staff Psychological well-being and coping skills in In-patient Unit and in the Community (UK).
- Pre and post-intervention, evaluation of a SNAP Group in children with Asperger and ADHD (UK).
- Burnout, psychological morbidity and job satisfaction. A comparative study between staff who work in substance misuse service and staff who work in adult mental health service (UK).
- Aggressiveness towards NHS Staff. The impact of patients’ violent behaviour on staff’s mental health. (Italy).